Login   RPG Archives     Codex     k5p.com     Search  
MafiaRPG
The Biggest & Best Mafia RPG Message Board on the Net!

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:18 pm
Total time logged in:

View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Da Kine Bail Bonds Office [Staten Island, New York]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:36 pm 
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini

Online: 0s

OPEN 24/7

Da Kine Bail Bond’s has been a family owned business for 20 years now. It has been the best Bail Bonds Office around in the United States. Perfectly ran by the best Bail Bondsman all around, it has the best quality of bailing people out, and getting them home when they are being brought to jail. Fast and reliable, Da Kine Bail Bonds - is the Bail Out choice for you!

It is right next to the Sheriff’s Department, where it lays close to it. Good for protection, Da Kine doesn’t have to worry about anything. Close enough to Sheriff’s and ATF Agents across the street, Da Kine is protected very well by 10 Bounty Hunters always inside, and 5 security guards with all legal handguns and Kevlar vests.

What is Bail & How does it Work?

The posting of a bail bond is a contractual undertaking guaranteed by a bail agent and an individual posting bail. This bail agent provides a guarantee to the court that the defendant will appear in court each and every time he or she is summoned by the judge.

A relative or a family friend contacts the bail agent, before the defendant is released, to arrange for the posting of a bail. The bail agent gets a percentage of the amount decided by the judge for that particular defendant. By signing the agreement with the bail agent regarding posting the bail, the defendant or the co-signer, who might be a relative or a family friend, must provide a guarantee that the bail amount will definitely be paid in full if the defendant fails to appear at the summons. After an agreement is signed, the bail agent posts a bond for the amount of the bail, to guarantee the defendant’s return to court.

How does a Bail Agent Bail You out?

You simply drop a phone call, or send one of your friends/family members to the local office, and they’ll go to the prison - with the paper work that’s needed to bail you out, and get you out in no time!

What is a Bail Bondsman?

A Bailbonsman is a person who acts like a security card to post bond for you. He will be the one posting the money for you, and guarantee to the court that you’ll come back after your free time. If you do not come back, he has to pay a fee of half of the original bail or get you put you in jail.

What are the benefits of using a Bail Bonds Company?

No pay! The Bail Bondsman pays a bail of 1k, no matter what your bail is. Once you’re out, he is to make sure that you return to jail when your free time is up. If you don’t make that happen, an warrant will be issued out for your arrest, or either the bail bonding company will pay a fee for you not returning.
Take note: Even if the Bail Bondsman pays the fee, the warrant will still be stuck on you.

When I get out, do I pay anything/owe any debts?

NOPE!

Bulletproof Windows, Cameras all around - this is the Bail Bonds Place for you!

To get in, you must be buzzed in trough the front. The front door is always locked, at all times.

[x10] Bounty Hunters
[x5] Security Officers
All Armed with Hand Guns and Kevlar Vests - Legal.

Retired N.Y.P.D Police Officer
"Unquestionably, it was going to be highly dangerous. Yet I felt it was quite natural to jump at the task. After all, if you don't like action and excitement, you don't go into police work. And, what the hell, I figured, nobody lives forever."

google adsense
Post details
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:43 pm 
Capo Bastone
Capo Bastone

Rping' as NPC Phil Bundezzi
Joey Romano sent his best pal Phil Bundezzi to the Kine Bail Bonds office in Staten to sort out bail. Joey had been allowed bail and obviously was going to take it. Phil walked up to the door and buzzed it as it said. A voice answered "Hey its a' Phil Bundezzi. I'm here to meet with a' Leiland Woods" the door opened and Phil entered and took a seat

Siamo la mafia, li temiamo e li rispettiamo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:44 pm 
Capo Bastone
Capo Bastone

Rping' as NPC Phil Bundezzi
Joey Romano sent his best pal Phil Bundezzi to the Kine Bail Bonds office in Staten to sort out bail. Joey had been allowed bail and obviously was going to take it. Phil walked up to the door and buzzed it as it said. A voice answered "Hey its a' Phil Bundezzi. I'm here to meet with a' Leiland Woodson" the door opened and Phil entered and took a seat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:50 pm 
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Image
Bail Bondsman Tim Johnson.

The place was getting busier by the second. Bails were set at high prices, and people had no money to afford them. So they came to us - knowing our office was the best around, they had no other one to go too. At the second I grabbed the water bottle as I was behind my desk, I had spotted a young man walk in. Looked Italian or something of some sort. I had taken a quick sip of the water - and put the water bottle back down, and got up from behind my desk. That’s when I approached the guy and shot him a nod, as he asked for the owner of Da Kine Bail Bonds, Leland Woodson. Leland was in the Manhattan office at the moment clearing some skips at the moment, but that’s why I was here - better believe it.

Tim: “Um… Leland isn’t here at the moment, but what can I help you with sir?” I told the guy as I shook his hand and pointed at the open chair, for him to sit down. While I walked around the table and took a seat in my chair.[/font]

"Unquestionably, it was going to be highly dangerous. Yet I felt it was quite natural to jump at the task. After all, if you don't like action and excitement, you don't go into police work. And, what the hell, I figured, nobody lives forever."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:55 pm 
Capo Bastone
Capo Bastone

Phil took his seat. "Well my pal Joey has been allowed bail and i was told you could help cut the cost, ya' know help out" Phil awaited a reply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:02 pm 
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Tim Johnson - Bail Bondsman.

”Of course we can help you out. But there’s something you need to fill out. Give me a second sir, while I go get the form…” after telling him to wait, I headed on to the back room as I got up and made my way over there. That’s where I had picked up the freshly new folder with the blank name, and headed back with the paper and folder in my hand. As I took the paper and placed it in front of the man.

Full Name:
Home Location:
Weight:
Co Signer:
Co Signer’s Address:
Phone Number:
Criminal Background/History:
Charges:

”Please fill that out with all the information that we need. Where it says ‘Co signer’ that’s where you sign your name. And please add your address so we know where to reach you…” once that was explained, I kicked back and waited for the man to fill the information sheet out.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:14 pm 
Capo Bastone
Capo Bastone

Phil looked at the form. He was going to give Joey a slap. He knew how much he hated writing.

Full Name: Joseph Vincenzo Romano
Home Location: Ozone park, Queens
Height: 6'2
Weight: 228lbs
Co Signer: Phil Bundezzi
Co Signer’s Address: Ozone park, Queens
Phone Number: 885-455-443-09
Criminal Background/History: In and Out for minor crimes
Charges: Two counts of Murder in the First Degree,
2 counts of Armed Robbery,
9 counts of Possession of an Illegal Firearm.
1 count of Disturbing the Peace.

After filling the form out Phil handed it back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:20 pm 
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini

Joey Romano wrote:
Phil looked at the form. He was going to give Joey a slap. He knew how much he hated writing.

Full Name: Joseph Vincenzo Romano
Home Location: Ozone park, Queens
Height: 6'2
Weight: 228lbs
Co Signer: Phil Bundezzi
Co Signer’s Address: Ozone park, Queens
Phone Number: 885-455-443-09
Criminal Background/History: In and Out for minor crimes
Charges: Two counts of Murder in the First Degree,
2 counts of Armed Robbery,
9 counts of Possession of an Illegal Firearm.
1 count of Disturbing the Peace.

After filling the form out Phil handed it back

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Image
Bail Bondsman Tim Johnson.

As the guy was filling out the form, I had finished up his second water bottle in the hour, and just continued to wait. It didn’t take too long until the guy finished though with the form. As he finished up, that’s when he handed I had laid my eyes on the charges. We hadn’t bailed out a murder charge in a while. But better believe we did it before. There was one question I had to ask, as I thought about it - while putting away the form into the file folder.

”We see the charges… there’s a lot of them. We bailed people out with murder charges before, but they skiped on us. How do we know your friend isn’t going to jump bail on us with all these charges? And let me give me a second before you answer…” as I told him to hold up for a second. I had went to the fax machine and played around with it for a while. In return, about five minutes later - a mugshot of this Joey Romano was faxed to the office. Having a couple of copies of his mugshot - I laid them there and walked back to the guy that was waiting for me there. ”…I trust you as the co signer that if he does run out on us - that you’ll help us find him. But I trust you and all my clients, so I know I shouldn’t have no worry tonight when I post bond for him…” talking for a while, I continued, ”…I’ll head to the jail to bail him out in a couple of minutes… anything else for you today?”[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:27 pm 
Capo Bastone
Capo Bastone

[size=9] Phil looked at the man "No i think that's it, bu one more thing. Joey Romano is a respectful guy and will do what he says and will never forget a favor, even if he is paying the other percentage, so if anything he'll help you out if ya' need any" Phil then got up and shook the man's hand "What do i do now?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:28 pm 
Capo Bastone
Capo Bastone

Phil looked at the man "No i think that's it, bu one more thing. Joey Romano is a respectful guy and will do what he says and will never forget a favor, even if he is paying the other percentage, so if anything he'll help you out if ya' need any" Phil then got up and shook the man's hand "What do i do now?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:29 pm 
Capo Crimini
Capo Crimini

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"I will go down there, talk to the judge. He'll give me his court date - and bail amount. I pay 10% of his bail, to get your friend out. You don't pay anything, but make sure Joey gets back on time for his court date - which I will give him when I see him at the jail..." taking a small break, I got up and started walking with the man to the front door. "There isn't anything you can do - thanks for coming in, and I'll have your friend out today. I'll reach you when needed..."[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:02 am 
Capo Bastone
Capo Bastone

Anthony and Jerry- the two new gangsters in Staten Island, stopped the STS in the parking lot of the bail bonds place. Tony knew the guy who owned this joint so them stopping wouldn't be a problem. With all the guards around you'd have to be a dumb ass to try some s*** here. Both men started loading their pistols and filling the extra ammunition clips just in case.

Retired Captain of the Esatturi Family.